Crafted with very large dogs in mind, our giant elk antlers for dogs are perfect for dogs that weigh more than 90 pounds. These pups are often the most vigorous chewers in the pack and require the densest and longest lasting part of the antler. Our Giant sized elk antlers are cut from the base of the antler and include the burr. These huge antlers weigh in at 14 ounces or more and are at least 9 inches long.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS - NO MINIMUM PURCHASE
What You’ll Receive:
- 1 Giant Piece of Rocky Mountain Elk Antler
- Dimensions: 9”-11” long
- Weight: 14 ounces or more
Breeds that Pair Well with our Giant Dog Chews:
- Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Great Danes
- Irish Wolfhounds
Questions, Concerns, and Requests:
I’m always happy to speak with you about your dog or any special requests:
- If you you’d prefer one of our giant dog chews with or without the burr attached, please feel free to note this in your checkout notes.
- If you’re uncertain about sizing, check out our handy antler sizing guide.
- Have other general questions? Contact me directly via email or Facebook.