FREE USPS SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS - NO MINIMUM PURCHASE
Product Description: Moose Paddles are cut from the flat paddle portion of the moose antlers and are a less dense chew suitable for puppies, older dogs and lighter chewers. The marrow is exposed on multiple sides of the moose paddles with a thinner outer core of bone making them extra desirable for all the dogs in your pack. If you have a heavy chewer in your pack Moose Paddles will not be a good fit. For more enthusiastic chewers check out our Moose Tines and Quarter Split Moose Bases.
Using the drop-down menu, choose from Small (2 pack), Medium, Large, XL, Jumbo or Giant moose paddle chews depending on your dogs size and chewing habits.
Need help choosing the right antler chew for your pup? Check out our handy Sizing Guide for some great information on the right chew for your pup's size and chewing style.
Small (2 pack) for dogs 10 - 20 pounds, 4 - 6 inches long
- Medium for dogs 20 - 50 pounds, 5 - 7 inches long
- Large suitable for dogs 50 - 70 pounds, 7 - 9 inches long
- XL suitable for dogs 70 - 90 pounds, 8 - 10 inches long
- Jumbo suitable for dogs 90+ pounds, 9 - 11 inches long
- Giant suitable for the largest dogs over 110 pounds, 10 - 12 inches long
Our moose chews come from wild Alaskan moose who have naturally shed their antlers.